Occupational Therapy Assistant Online Program Coursework

Online OTA students complete 80 percent of coursework online through various interactive learning activities in the Canvas portal system. With a large portion of the program available online, the Online OTA program allows you to earn your associate’s degree in as few as 16 months. The other 20 percent of the program is in-person through skills labs that occur in California, Texas, or Virginia and fieldwork experiences.

Occupational Therapy Assistant Online Coursework

OTA-online-education-coursework-Through Canvas, you are offered a flexible study schedule and dedicated faculty that provide you with the best OTA education so you are ready to excel in your skills labs and fieldwork experiences.

Dedicated Professors

With a course student-to-faculty ratio of 24:1 and lab ratio of 12:1, the OTA program provides you with dedicated faculty to lead you through the course work and interactive learning activities.

In the St. Kate’s OTA program, you will have professors who:

  • Set weekly deadlines to keep you on track and ensure you don’t fall behind
  • Hold open office hours
  • Offer private appointments

You are never alone when taking online classes in St. Kate’s occupational therapy assistant online program.

Our current students enjoy how easy Canvas is to use, and they appreciate the 24/7 technical support.

Flexible Learning

Online classes offer you the flexibility to pursue your OTA degree on your own time. As long as deadlines are met, you can earn your degree from the comfort of your home, the local coffee shop, or the library.

Unlike traditional classrooms where a missed class means you are dependent upon others to take notes, 24/7 access to Canvas means you can arrange classes around your schedule and review material as often as you need.

Online Learning Demo

Wondering what online learning is really like and if you will be able to succeed in St. Catherine University’s online OTA program? This informative video provides a brief glimpse of the Canvas online learning platform.

For a more in-depth look at the online OTA program, check out the full online learning demo.

Interested in pursuing your occupational therapy assistant degree through St. Catherine University’s online OTA program? Contact an admissions advisor today!

What does an OTA do?

Download Your Free Guide

Get our free guide that provides an in-depth look at the growing, highly rewarding OTA profession.

Download

© 2006 - 2017
St. Catherine University | Privacy Policy | Call Us: 877.223.2677 | Contact Us