St. Catherine's Occupational Therapy Assistant OTA Program
Earn Your Associate Degree in Occupational Therapy in Virginia
If you want to join a growing, highly rewarding profession, our online OTA program in Virginia makes it possible to become an occupational therapy assistant in as few as 16 months. The program also offers three start dates per year in January, May, and September at our convenient multiple sites around the state, and requires only four prerequisites for enrollment, meaning you can accelerate your education and enter the profession sooner.
This accredited associate degree program, which features 80% online and 20% onsite curriculum, reflects decades of experience teaching countless students about the OTA profession. In fact, we set the academic standards for this healthcare segment by launching the nation’s first OTA program in 1964.
While based in Virginia, you don’t have to live there to enroll in the program. You just have to travel to the Richmond or Arlington area to complete 12 skills labs. With respect to the program’s fieldwork requirements, we have opportunities available in Virginia and several other states.
Learn more about St. Catherine University’s online OTA program in Virginia.
Online Courses and Labs in Virginia
Our OTA program blends the convenience and flexibility of online learning with the hands-on experience you need.
- Mixed-media coursework accommodates diverse learning styles
- Complete and submit assignments and quizzes online
- Participate in student discussion forums and instructor chats
- Gain real-life practice experience
- Experience working with a variety of patient populations
- Learn about diverse practice settings
- Attend labs at one of our sites near Arlington or Richmond, Virginia
- Master important OT skills under expert guidance
- Receive personalized instruction with our 12-to-1 faculty ratio