St. Catherine's Occupational Therapy Assistant OTA Program
Earn Your Associate Degree in Occupational Therapy in Texas
If you want a rewarding career in occupational therapy, our online OTA program in Texas makes it possible to become an occupational therapy assistant in as few as 16 months. The program also allows you to enter the profession sooner by requiring only four prerequisites for enrollment and offering three start dates per year in January, May, and September at our convenient multiple sites around the state.
Our ACOTE accredited associate degree program in occupational therapy, which comprises 80% online and 20% onsite curriculum, reflects decades of experience teaching students about OTA. In fact, we set the academic standards for the profession by launching the nation’s first OTA program in 1964.
While based in Texas, you don’t have to live there to enroll. You just have to be able to travel to Texas to complete 12 skills labs, which take place at designated rehab facilities in accessible metropolitan areas such as Dallas, Houston, or San Antonio.
Learn more about St. Catherine University’s Online OTA program in Texas.
Online Courses and On-Site Labs in Texas
Our OTA program blends the convenience and flexibility of online learning with the hands-on experience you need.
- Mixed-media coursework accommodates diverse learning styles
- Complete and submit assignments and quizzes online
- Participate in student discussion forums and instructor chats
- Gain real-life practice experience
- Experience working with a variety of patient populations
- Learn about diverse practice settings
- Attend labs at one of our sites in Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, or San Antonio, Texas
- Master important OT skills under expert guidance
- Receive personalized instruction with our 12-to-1 faculty ratio