St. Catherine's Occupational Therapy Assistant OTA Program
St. Kate’s OTA Program in Minnesota
If you want a rewarding career in occupational therapy, our online OTA program in Minnesota makes it possible to become an occupational therapy assistant in as few as 16 months and enter the profession sooner with three start dates per year in January, May, and September and only four prerequisites required for enrollment qualification.
Our ACOTE accredited associate degree program in occupational therapy, which comprises 80% online and 20% onsite curriculum, reflects decades of experience teaching students about occupational therapy. St. Catherine University was the first to offer an OTA program.
While based in Minnesota, you don’t have to live here to enroll. You just have to travel to St. Paul, MN to complete 12 skills labs, which take place at designated rehab facilities.
Learn more about St. Catherine University’s Online OTA program in Minnesota.
Online Courses and On-Site Labs in Minnesota
Our OTA program blends the convenience and flexibility of online learning with the hands-on experience you need.
- Mixed-media coursework accommodates diverse learning styles
- Complete and submit assignments and quizzes online
- Participate in student discussion forums and instructor chats
- Gain real-life practice experience
- Experience working with a variety of patient populations
- Learn about diverse practice settings
- Attend labs at our site in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Master important OT skills under expert guidance
- Receive personalized instruction with our 12-to-1 faculty ratio