St. Catherine's Occupational Therapy Assistant OTA Program
Earn Your Associate Degree in Occupational Therapy in California
If you want a rewarding career in a growing healthcare field, our OTA program in California makes it possible to earn an associate degree in occupational therapy in as few as 16 months.
St. Kate’s ACOTE accredited online occupational therapy assistant program features a blend of 80% online and 20% onsite instruction. The online coursework can be completed from anywhere, in case you don’t live in California. However you would need to commute to complete your in-person education.
The onsite portion of the OTA curriculum consists of two in-person components: Level I and Level II fieldwork opportunities and 12 skills labs.
If you’ve been looking to get into the field of occupational therapy, but couldn’t find the right program, speak to one of our admission counselors.
Online and On-Site Curriculum
Our OTA program blends the convenience and flexibility of online learning with the hands-on experience you need. Our online curriculum will provide you with the foundational knowledge you’ll need to be competent in the field of occupational therapy. The hands-on portion of our program will challenge you to put that knowledge into action and help you gain the skills to enter the healthcare industry as a confident and skilled OTA.
- Mixed-media coursework accommodates diverse learning styles
- Complete and submit assignments and quizzes online
- Participate in student discussion forums and instructor chats
- Gain real-life practice experience
- Experience working with a variety of patient populations
- Learn about diverse practice settings
- Attend labs at one of our sites near San Jose or San Diego, California
- Master important OT skills under expert guidance
- Receive personalized instruction with our 12-to-1 faculty ratio