St. Catherine University Student Resources
We are committed to helping you find academic and personal success during your time in our Online OTA program. As a St. Kate’s student, you have access to several support services designed to help you navigate the program and gain the knowledge and skills the OT field demands.
Whether you need to improve your writing skills or have a disability that requires special accommodations, our student support services can make all the difference in your learning experience. In fact, these services continue the personalized support you will have become accustomed to during the admissions process.
- Disability resources: take advantage of an accessible, inclusive learning environment. We offer the following learning assistance to students who may need:
- Alternative test accommodations
- Peer note-taking support
- Sign language interpreters
- Adaptive technology
- Clinical accommodation planning
For more information contact:
Joan Robson, Disability Resources OTA Online
- Multilingual services: receive additional testing time if your native language is not English
- Studying assistance: let us help you improve your time management and test-taking skills
- Tutoring sessions: interact with peers who can help you better understand course material
- Writing assistance: connect with a writing assistant to improve the quality of your prose
Many of the student resources we provide are available online using interactive video software. When accommodating a special need that impacts the online learning process, it helps when we know of any assistive technology or auxiliary services that has proven effective for a student in the past.
Contact us to learn more about the support services available to students in the Online OTA program.